Beat ONE comprises of the House, Willows, Couperee and Wood Pools.
Beat TWO encompasses Upper Cairnty, Lower Cairnty, Arns, Island Point, Island Stream, Wee and New Pools.
- The fishing season on the River Spey commences on February 11th and closes on September 30th.
- Fishing hours are 0900hrs to 1700hrs Monday through to Saturday.
- Fishers can arrange to fish outside these hours in advance with the Head Ghillie.
- The service of one Ghillie is provided for every three rods.
- The Orton Water stretches for just less than two miles and fishing is from both banks, wading, or from one of four boats.
- Waders can be hired, as can all other equipment.
- As game fishing in Scotland is not permitted on a Sunday, our weekly fishing lets run from Monday morning through to Saturday evening, with accommodation running from Sunday evening of arrival until Sunday morning of departure.